TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you book tour and service with us. Top destinations will ask Client to put some small money for deposit for tour and balance can be paid on arrival in cash.
- Deposit paymentfor tour(s), tour package we require you to deposit for your tour about 30-40% of amount to confirm your tour(s).
We have several payment methods. We try to make everything as easy as possible
Payment by Credit Card & PayPal
Convenient, Safe and fast. All services will bear the credit card on service processing fee (approximately 3-4% of the deposit require by Top Destinations after online payment is successfully You will receive Tour voucher and confirmation immediately. We accept Credit card online by (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Japan Credit Bureau and China Unionpay)
Payment by Bank transfer & Internet Banking
If you are in Thailand Top Destinations recommend you can pay by direct Bangkok transfer for low transfer rate fee (guest must take responsibility for bank transfer fee)
If you are International customer must contact your local bank. The processing time generally take 3 to 5 Business days. (guest must take responsibility for bank transfer fee and we will count on total amount exactly that Top Destinations received to our bank account.
We will wait for the funds to clear before send you the voucher confirmation and receipt. After you have successfully transfer money. We would be appreciated if you could let us know by sending us e-mail of slip payment (Kindly include your name and booking number)
Note: Our Bank account details will send to your e-mail once on when you require.
- Balance payment we accept cash on arrival or tour date. If you prefer to settle the payment before your arrival by credit card online Please inform Top destinations we will arrange it. (Note that balance payment online payment you will be charged 3-4%. There is no online credit card charge for the deposit payment)
: Special tour such as, Lantern festival ticket,new year countdown lantern ticket, The Organiser takes this from an unexpected event that can not prevented such as natural disaster, Government order which may be the reason the make the Yi Peng lantern festival can not be organised all ticket are non-refundable in all cases. Participants must agree to accept the risk. And 100% Non-refundable under any circumstance and who no show at the event or who attended event .
Note that additional cancellation fees may apply for airfare in the package. If you have booked an air inclusive package with TOP DESTINATIONS, then you should be aware that the tickets are usually issued immediately upon us receiving your deposit payment. If you cancel the Reservation after the date on which tickets are issued the airline will in most cases impose cancellation charges which will usually be the full cost of the airfare. TOP DESTINATIONS will advise you of these charges before cancellation. These cancellation charges will be passed on in full and are in addition to any other cancellation charges.
Note that additional cancellation fee may apply for hotel booking in the package.
If you have booked hotel(s) with Top destinations you should be aware that hotel booking usually issued immediately upon us received your deposit payment. If you cancel Reservation after the date on which hotel(s) booked you will be charged at less 1 night hotel charge per room or depend on hotel’s term and condition of booking. Top destinations will advise you of these charges before cancellation.
If the tour participant has any complaint in respect of services of any independent contractor, Client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and hand over copy thereof to the Tour Manager in order to enable the Company to take up the matter with the independent contractor. Any claim or complaint by the tour participant must be notified to the Company in writing within 20 days of the end of the Tour. No complaint or claim notified after this period will be entertained and the Company shall not incur any liability in respect thereof.
- The tour regular tour cost does not include your overseas travel insurance It is highly recommended that you have adequate insurance in place to secure your life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities associated with your overseas travel. You may be required to provide us with a copy of such insurance cover prior to your booking confirmation.
- Ticket yi peng lantern festival and new year count down event insurance included in the ticket. Guest must give actually same as on your passport of all participant(s) by edit on the ticket 1 week before the event date. if not you will be refused to entry to the event and travel insurance will not cover at all case.
- Participant who age 70 years old or more than 70 years old travel insurance is not cover by insurance company policy.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
top destinations may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
TIPPING TO TOUR GUIDE AND DRIVER
There is no compulsory for Tipping tour and driver Because TOP DESTINATIONS ready pay for staff fee. But if tour guide and driver did Excellent job performance or treated you very well. You may feel free to tipping them any amount that you are comfortable.